- Include / Exclude
Day 1: Transfer To Sepilok (L,D)
Morning, pick up at 8:00am by our company coach and transfer to Sepilok Nature Resort. A guided tour to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabitation Center. Trek ten minutes through the rainforest on wooden boardwalk to witness the Orang Utan (Pongo Pygmaeus) feeding at 1000hrs as they swing through the trees towards the feeding platform for their food of the stay. You may also encounter with 2 main Macaques, the long tailed & pig tailed Macaques. Proceed to Sun Bear Rehabilitation Centre. Return to reception center, to view the displays and exhibits at the Information Centre.
Return to the resort for lunch. Guided walk at Rainforest Discovery Centre (RDC) for birds/plants and insects. In the evening, an hour guided night walk to the Sepilok Forest Trails to experience walking the dark to spot animals or insects. Dinner and overnight at Sepilok Nature Resort.
Day 2: Check Out (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Sandakan Airport for departure to other destination.
END OF SERVICE
- Pick up from Sandakan airport & Sabah Park Jetty and transfer to Sepilok Nature Resort
- 1 night SNR Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis with ensuite bathroom
- Full Board Meals
- Guided tour to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre
- Guided tour to Sun Bear Rehabilitation Centre
- 1 Day entrance fee into Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre
- A guided Night Jungle Walk at SNR Resort Jungle Trail
- Licensed English Speaking Guide